Search Availability of UE Conference Rooms
- Go to your Outlook calendar and from the top menu bar choose the “Open Calendar” dropdown.
- Select “From Address Book.” In the pop up window’s search field enter “UGST.” This should bring up a list of all the UE conference rooms.
- You can select multiples by holding down the CTRL button on your keyboard.
- Once you have them all selected, press “OK” and the calendars will be added to your list of calendars. Before making a reservation, please check these calendars to see which rooms are available and most appropriate for your request. UE has six (6) conference rooms available for reservations. They are listed below followed by their respective occupancy capacities.
- 1360 (Redwood Room): 30
- 1352 (Oak Room): 20
- 1353 (Aspen Room): 14
- 1350A (Maple Room): 10
- 1342A (Sequoia Room): 4
- 1350D* (Willow Room): 4
*Please note that this room is reserved for units with student advising needs
Book UE Conference Rooms
To book space in the UE conference rooms send an email to UE rooms with the following information:
- Meeting Title
- Number of Expected Attendees
- Date and Time
- Room Preference (if any)
A team receives these requests and responds throughout the work day. Rooms are assigned on a first come, first served basis. You can note a room preference, but in some rare cases, meetings may be shifted to accommodate as many requests as possible. Once your room is assigned, you will receive a calendar invite as confirmation. Reservations may be made six months in advance of your event.
Should you need to cancel or change your reservation, please email UE rooms with your original reservation time and location and any edits. If you have urgent needs or questions, please see Angelina Herron in 1383 The Grove.
Conference Room Etiquette
Please return the room to the way you found it.
- There are diagrams by the door in each room which show the appropriate layout. If you borrowed chairs or tables from another room, please return them.
- Make sure that all garbage is cleaned up and disposed of in the provided waste bins. If you have more garbage than will fit in the small conference room trashcans, please get a large trash bag from the kitchen area in 1342 and walk it around to the dumpster by the loading dock on Bioletti Dr.
- As you exit, please ensure that the door is closed (and locked, if you are the last meeting of the day) and the lights and projectors are all turned off.