Invoice sent to Vendors
Vendors who do business with the units serviced by the Shared Services Center may send invoices in one of the following ways:
- Email invoice directly to email@example.com
- Mail invoices to the Accounts Payable invoicing service team:
- UC Davis Invoicing Service
- 260 Cousteau Place, Suite 150
- Davis, CA 95618.
Invoices must reference the UC Davis Purchase Order (PO) number. To prevent duplicate payments, vendors should only submit the invoice for payment one time.
Invoice sent to departments
- Vendors will often mail the invoice to the ‘ship to’ address or include it in the shipment. If this happens, you will need to re-route the invoice to Shared Services via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before emailing the invoice, confirm the correct purchase order (PO) number is listed on the invoice. If it is incorrect or missing, add the correct PO number before emailing to SSC. Failing to confirm that the PO number is on the invoice will result in delayed payment or non-payment.
- Any communication regarding the invoice can be added directly on the invoice prior to emailing. Invoice processors do not read the body of these emails and will only read what’s noted on the invoice. If additional communication is needed, call the Shared Services Help Desk at 754-4772 or email email@example.com.