Tech Onboarding for New Employees
Obtain approval of computer equipment orders prior to submitting your order by sending a request via email to Lisa Borchard. In your email, include the computer make and model and/or type of software and any additional items needed.
Jeanene Hayes will submit approved orders through an ‘IT Get Help’ ticket. Jeanene will copy the original requestor for tracking and communication purposes.
As part of the onboarding process for new hires, supervisors and CAO Borchard will work with new staff on anticipated computer and software needs prior to their arrival. Computer options can be found at OCP standard computer options. All computers are currently supported by a 4-year service warranty.
- Lisa or Jeanene submit new computer requests to IET through the OCP IT Onboarding Request. Supervisors will be notified when the request is submitted.
- Include in the request:
- OCP standard computer option you chose.
- Special software (if required).
- Special cables you might need (HDMI, USB, etc.).
- Specify if you need a new monitor and/or if monitor mounting.
- Specify if you need a laptop docking station.
- Account/sub account where expense will be charged.
- Specify when you will need the computer and/or equipment.
- The exact office location.
- A contact name, email, and phone number.